Pat:
Great! I am glad I was able to help. 
I do not have Sebastian. 

     On Saturday, February 21, 2015 7:50 AM, "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]> wrote:
   

 Hi John
Thank you for your help. Yes I do tie up with #2 . They are my 6th great 
grandparents. Their son Sebastiao is my 5th g gf. Do you have him? If not I can 
give you info.  Let me knowPrima Pat From: "'John Raposo' via Azores Genealogy" 
<[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:41:01 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need help reading a casamento

Pat,
I wonder of this is the family you are looking for.
John
Ahnentafel Chart for Francisca de Almada First Generation       1. Francisca de 
Almada  was born in Vila do Porto. Francisca married Baltazar de Fonte  son of 
Pedro Fonte and Bárbara Velho on 15 Feb 1712 in Vila do Porto. Baltazar was 
born in Santa Maria.  Second Generation       2. André Curvelo  was born in 
Santa Maria. He married Ana de Matos Almada on 23 Sep 1669 in Vila do Porto.    
   3. Ana de Matos Almada  was born in Vila do Porto.  Third Generation       
4. Francisco Faleiro .Francisco married Margarida Curvelo.       5. Margarida 
Curvelo .       6. Francisco Fernandes de Mesquita .Francisco married Maria de 
Matos on 17 Jan 1650 in Vila do Porto.       7. Maria de Matos  was born in 
Vila do Porto.  Fourth Generation    12. Manuel Fernandes .See Rodrigo 
Rodrigues 14.      Manuel Jácome Faleiro  was born in Santa Maria. He married 
Ana de Matos Pereira about 26 Oct 1620 in Vila do Porto. See Rodrigo Rodrigues  
   15. Ana de Matos Pereira . Fifth Generation 28.      Manuel Jácome Faleiro  
was born in Morador em Vila do Porto. He married Isabel Nunes. See Rodrigo 
Rodrigues    29. Isabel Nunes .     30. Baltazar Rodrigues Pereira  was born in 
Vila do Porto. He married Catarina Faleiro.     31. Catarina Faleiro  was born 
in Vila do Porto.  Sixth Generation     56. Tomé Jácome Faleiro .Tomé married 
Catarina Gonçalves. See Rodrigo Rodrigues    57. Catarina Gonçalves . Seventh 
Generation   112. Bento Dias de Magalhães  died in 1561. He was buried in 
Matriz-VP. He married Justa Fernandes.   113. Justa Fernandes . Eighth 
Generation   226. João Tomé  died after 13 Mar 1537 in Santa Maria. He married 
Violante Nunes. See Rodrigo Rodrigues  227. Violante Nunes  died before 1537.  
Ninth Generation  452. Luis Fernandes .   454. Lourenço Anes de Sá Leonardes  
was born in Vila da Praia. He married Grimanesa Afonso de Melo.   455. 
Grimanesa Afonso de Melo  was born in Santa Maria.  Tenth Generation   908. 
João Leonardes  was born in Porto. He died in 1503/1507. He married Isabel 
Gonçalves.   909. Isabel Gonçalves .   910. Nuno Velho Cabral  died about 1511. 
He married Africa Anes in Santa Maria. See Rodrigo Rodrigues  911. Africa Anes  
was born in Cernadessa, Portugal.  Eleventh Generation 1820. Diogo Gonçalves de 
Travassos  died on 20 May 1449 in Alfarrobeira. He was buried in Mosteiro de 
Alcobaca, Founder's Chapel. He married D. Violante Velho Cabral. 1821. D. 
Violante Velho Cabral  was born about 1390.  1822. Goncalo Anes .Goncalo 
married Simoa de Sá. 1823. Simoa de Sá . 

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:01 PM, "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]> wrote:


Hi Everyone,
 I'm doing research in the island of Santa Maria. Assuncao. The year is 
1717-1735 #0044. CasamentoThis is what I have.                                  
        Sebastiao de Almada ---parents Andre Carvalho and Anna de Almada.     
Not sure if I'm reading names correctly                                     and 
his wife                                           Luiza de Mathius widow of 
Antonio Pedro Rezendes                                           June 20 ,1722  
   I'm not sure if I have all the names correct. I do know that Sebastiao de 
Almada and his wife Luzia da Conceicao are the parents of my Melchior. I have 
checked way pass this certificate to earlier years and have not found another 
Sebastiao and Luiza. This tells me that maybe she used another name. According 
to her children baptisms , she was listed as Conceicao. In this certificate it 
also tells me that Luiza was a widow. I have looked for their marriage 
certificate and can't find it. I did have some trouble reading the certificate 
so I may not be reading it correctly. I looked for the marriage in Assuncao.  
I'm wondering if anyone could help me. Thanks for your help  Sorry I didn't put 
the link to the page, but I don't know how to do it.  Pat Mello Cold in 
Dartmouth, 5 ft drifts of snow, at least 3 1/2 ft of snow or more. More to 
come. -- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.


-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.


   

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to