Greetings Manny,
I'm curious if the J1-M365 is from your father-in-law or from your side. Since 
I match you and Uncle John matches Ana, I'm wondering.
Best regards,Nancy Jean

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:45:34 -0700
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: J1-M365 type in two Azorean Islands: Ilha 
de São Miguel e Ilha do Pico

My father-in-law is from Ribeira do Meio Lajes, Pico.  
My uncle in from Monte, Candelaria, his mother was from Criacao Velha and his 
father from Monte, His paternal grand-father was from Sao Mateus and his 
paternal grandmother from Monte.
I hope this clarifies some of the confusion.
Manny

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 1:29:20 PM UTC-4, Ricardo Costa de Oliveira wrote:
 Thanks Cheri


You are right. The samples are from Pico and they are related to the family of 
Senhor Manuel Martins. I think he also participates in this group. 
When we talked he told he was from the Zona da Madalena (Criação velha e 
vizinhanças) but his uncle and father-in-law were from other places in Pico.
 
Best 
 
Ricardo
 

Ricardo,



You said: <>
One kit lists Sao Mateus and the other lists Lajes. I don't know where you got 
Criação Velha from.


The N kit and the kit you compared yourself to are not part of the Azores 
project. :(
Cheri


 





-- 

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

--- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

                                          

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to