Yes!  I've noticed this lately, too!  It is very  annoying!

In a message dated 7/21/2016 2:13:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
doreencaet...@gmail.com writes:

I too utilize the posted tree to find relatives. I manage  several
relatives profiles and occasionally check it on all my profiles to see  if I
can
find connections to the matches. It is make it more difficult to open  a tree
to find it has one name or just their name and their parents. To help  me
keep track of those matches I type no tree in the note section. A note with  no
known relationship most likely means that they have no tree or I have
already emailed them and was unable to find the connection. A note and a known
relationship means the note will have how we are related and in some case
that  can be many different distance way only making us distant cousin but
many time  over so the relationship calculator think we are closer related. I
hope this  helps. Maybe someone has a better way of organizing the search
efforts? If so  please share your methods.
Sent from _Mail_ (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986)  for
Windows  10

From:  _Tish M_ (mailto:tish.me...@gmail.com)
Sent: Thursday, July  21, 2016 1:53 PM
To: _azores@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:Azores@googlegroups.com)
Subject:  [AZORES-Genealogy] ftDNA pet peeve

The  last few times I've gone on ftDNA and have found new "cousins" with
Ancestor  Trees available, I have been irritated. When you click on their tree
you find  only their name... with no tree at all! I don't even consider it
a  seed.

If  you are one of these people, do us all a favor, eliminate your  "tree".

Tish  Meals

--

sfig
Researching

--
For  options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation)  mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at