Thanks, Cheri,
I think we all have the peeve about people not putting their GED's on
FTDna! It's very disheartening to see that you are connected and then
everything on the tree is private or there is none at all. FTDna can ask
all they want but it's up to the individual to post the GEDCOM and
sometimes there just isn't any interest in doing so. All people who test
are not interested in their genealogy!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily