I guess I should have explained my pet peeve a little better. i am not
really upset. I just don't like clicking on a tree just to find the
person's photo as the only entree. I have found many DNA matches that were
very difficult to find with a little help from the other person. Nancy
Baptista and Sam come to mind. If a person knows nothing, and is looking
for answers, don't put your empty tree on the site, just look at other
trees and try to find similarities. Do "In common" searches, look for a
common island. In other words, if you are interested... do the research.
Tish

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 7:21 AM, ramona nason <nasongirls...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Just wanted to let you know,
> Don't give up!
> I had my first contact respond today, so excited 😊
>
> Sent from my HTC

sfig
Researching
Island: Santa Maria