I see what you mean: Manuel Lourenço Bonito, 22, *worker*, *native of 
Ribeira Quente* and *living in São José*, Ponta Delgada, legitimate son of 
Luis Lourenço bonito and Jacinta Cândida, etc...

I need to look in San Jose for João Botelho married to Jacinta Cândida.

Thanks everyone. Any other information let me know.

Todd

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 8:23:48 PM UTC-4, brownat68 wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> Wondering if anyone has these people and their ancestors I their tree:
>
> *João Botelho* married to *Jacinta Cândida* (*No birth, marriage, or 
> death dates unfortunately*)
> Children: José Botelho, birth: 1845 Ribeira Quente, São Miguel, Açores, 
> Portugal 
> Marriage to: 6 Apr 1874, São Jose, Ponta Delgada, São Miguel, Açores, 
> Portugal
>
> I am trying to plug a few holes in my recent ancestry. I'd love to talk 
> with anyone who has this couple or their family.
>
> Thanks
>
> Todd
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to