Hello,
 In doing my family genealogy, I have recently come across the marriage 
record where the brides' parents are John Botelho and Jacintha Candida.  

          The record is Sao Miguel, Ponta Delgada, Sao Jose, casamentos - 
1874, Pg 13,  #20.    The groom is Manoel Correia - the bride is Maria da 
Nascimento.  
 
 I hope this is helpful.   I do not speak Portuguese, but I've learned a 
lot from reading these posts and seem to get along quite well now.  
Regards,  Sandra

         

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 8:23:48 PM UTC-4, brownat68 wrote:

> Hello
>
> Wondering if anyone has these people and their ancestors I their tree:
>
> *João Botelho* married to *Jacinta Cândida* (*No birth, marriage, or 
> death dates unfortunately*)
> Children: José Botelho, birth: 1845 Ribeira Quente, São Miguel, Açores, 
> Portugal 
> Marriage to: 6 Apr 1874, São Jose, Ponta Delgada, São Miguel, Açores, 
> Portugal
>
> I am trying to plug a few holes in my recent ancestry. I'd love to talk 
> with anyone who has this couple or their family.
>
> Thanks
>
> Todd
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to