On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 9:28 AM, 'Susan Murphy' via Azores Genealogy <
azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> If anyone is from Warm Springs, I would be glad to look but will not be
> home until the end of the month.
I might take you up on that! I have some sort of connection with the Peters
family from Warm Springs that I am trying to uncover. Maybe some of the
womenfolk were members of the SPRSI. I'll send you an email later in the
month (if I remember!)

I know I discussed Warm Springs with someone in the group years ago but I
was away from home and didn't pursue it when I got home.