Repost for George Sousa, georgecsousa at gmail.com

In terms of the side note... This may be of little help, but I'm able to
make out some of text and I think it says

"N.B. A Impossibilidade (possibly an abbreviavion for 'que') foi mão tempo
(unable to follow this text and/or abbreviations) estive indo (possibly
'para' or an abrevidation) a spultura com o defunto"

As you've stated this is a note about "bad weather" and "accompanying the
deceased to the internment site"... what I can't figure out is if this
intended to say "that despite the bad weather I accompanied the deceased to
the interment site" or "because of the bad weather I was unable to
accompany the deceased to the internment site". Maybe someone who is more
familiar with the abbreviations might be able to help.