 Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Tree Maker FTM16 support ending - Need Info
on New Program
 To: "azores" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 10:48 AM

 FTM support is supposed
 to end the end of the year.  I have FTM 16.  Has anyone
 changed to a different program or the new company who is
 supposed to take over FTM users? Any other program to make
 an easy switch?  I am looking for an easy switch and how to
 do it and what I will and/or will not lose. Remember, I am
 not a computer genius...or anywhere near it.
 "E"