This paper is fantastic! You can do a search on the locality (or names) and
quickly see the references.

I love the brands! I found one for someone with the same name and of the
same era as my 6 GGrandfather.

I can read some Portuguese and this will encourage me to improve and also
learn new words.

My ancestors were from Rosais and Norte Grande, so the are both covered.

Mary