Yes, the mom, Maria Pacheco, unmarried, came forward and said she was the
mother.

I doesn't seem to follow some of the others. It *looks* like it says the
baby was given to your ancestors to love. Usually is says that the baby was
given to a wet nurse. Someone else needs to chime in on that part.

Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada