This is Jose Son of Manuel Pacheco de Medeiros and Francisca ? Vicencia. Those
swirling capital letters are tough.

Rick

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joanne Mercier
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 6:55 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation Help - Rabo de Peixe - Jose Pacheco
- 1822?

Thanks, Cheri, but I’m not sure if the font you’re referring to is my email or
the baptismal entry. Let me retry this email again in a larger type:

Top Right side:

<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1819-1824/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1819-1824_item1/P148.html>

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1819-1824/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1819-1824_item1/P148.html

This one has given me quite the headache, not only in trying to locate him
(this is my 3rd time looking through these books) but in trying to read the
writing among the bleeding ink. I believe this is my maternal 2x
great-grandfather but the cursive “F” is looking a lot like “P” so I am unsure.
Any help in breaking this brick wall with me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Joanne