Margaret and JR:

What a treasure you've given me.  Saying "Thank You" doesn't begin to express
my excitement.

Margaret, I read your email last night after "lights out".  I accompanied my
husband on a trip to Indiana and I get to spend 2 WHOLE days doing family
research.  YAY!  I'm not home so laundry or dust or cooking don't call my
name😀.  Yesterday I only found the Maria born in São José but still felt
rewarded for all the hours I spent looking for Antonia.

I was certain that I would look for find Antonia today.  I almost  fell out of
bed when I saw you already found Antonia and "then some"!!  How on earth did
you find those records that fast?  I spent all day and came up with one name!!

JR- what a treasure you sent.  I've been reschearching for almost a year to
trace my husband's LIMA name and got as far back as some of the names you sent
me.

Yesterday I decided to find as many husbands and wives of Manoel da Costa's
(and Izabel Martins') children.   You sent me that and more.

What a reward after yesterday when I felt like all those hours and I only got
one name!!!  (Of course I did a happy dance when I found even that ONE name.). 🤡

Thank you- Thank You!!

 Maria Elena