From: themom8682 via Azores Genealogy [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 7:06 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Portuguese Nomenclature

Rick,

I was able to get a copy of the book you reference, Azores Islands A History,
and I'm wondering if the "standardized last name spellings" that you refer to
is the list of names covering about 70 pages that is in a table format giving
the Family Name, Name Derivation, Family Origin, and Family Armorial
information.  That is the only lengthy list of names I see that refers to
families/general population.

Thank you,

Lisa Vierra Turrentine

(and as you can see my family does not use the standardized spelling ;)  )