Eliseu,
Let me know if you find any discrepancies so I can fix what I have.  Do you
have the two Margarida daughters...one for each marriage?

Cheri,
Whole family research is so important.  It is too easy to get crossed up on
similar names. I've done it on occasion.  I didn't do the initial research
on this couple, but I can see how a person could see "Josefa da Costa" and
just assume that it was Josefa da Costa Carneiro.

This is also why I'm going back over research done in my early years and
filling in the dates that are missing.  It's a good way to re-evaluate and
make sure everything fits in place.  Something struck me as funny with the
children.  It seemed like Josefa was having children for way too many
years.

On the plus side, it looks like some of Josefa Costa Carneiro's ancestors
are mine through a different descendant, so at least that research wasn't
wasted.

Mel