Yes I do have two Margaridas.

I’ll let you know what I have

eliseu

 

De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Em nome de 
IslandRoutes
Enviada: quinta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2017 21:43
Para: Azores Genealogy <[email protected]>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Manoel Pacheco de Rezendes, b. 1700 Maia - 
error in wives found

 

Eliseu,

Let me know if you find any discrepancies so I can fix what I have.  Do you 
have the two Margarida daughters...one for each marriage?

Cheri,

Whole family research is so important.  It is too easy to get crossed up on 
similar names. I've done it on occasion.  I didn't do the initial research on 
this couple, but I can see how a person could see "Josefa da Costa" and just 
assume that it was Josefa da Costa Carneiro.  

This is also why I'm going back over research done in my early years and 
filling in the dates that are missing.  It's a good way to re-evaluate and make 
sure everything fits in place.  Something struck me as funny with the children. 
 It seemed like Josefa was having children for way too many years.  

On the plus side, it looks like some of Josefa Costa Carneiro's ancestors are 
mine through a different descendant, so at least that research wasn't wasted.

Mel

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to