I have more children for the first marriage of Manuel Pacheco Rezendes
(Resendes) and Josefa da Costa Carneira ou Sousa.

1. *Manuel Pacheco Rezendes* died on an unknown date.  He married 1st *Josefa
da Costa Carneira* on Feb. 11, 1727 in Divino Espirito Santo, Maia, Ribeira
Grande, S. Miguel, Azores. *Josefa da*, daughter of *Tomas da  Costa
Carneiro* and *Ana de Sousa*, died Before May 3, 1736 in Divino Espirito
Santo, Maia, Ribeira Grande.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1705-1742/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1705-1742_item1/P136.html

He married 2nd *Josefa da Costa* on May 3, 1736 in Divino Espirito Santo,
Maia, Ribeira. *Josefa da*, daughter of *Andre da Costa* and *Beatriz de
Sousa*, was born in Porto Formoso and died Before Nov. 27, 1755 in Espirito
Santo, Maia.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1705-1742/SMG-RG-MAIA-C-1705-1742_item1/P197.html

Children of *Manuel Pacheco Rezendes* and *Josefa da Costa Carneira*

i.

3.

*Antonio* was born on Oct. 10, 1728 in Divino Espirito Santo, Maia, Ribeira
Grande and died on an unknown date.

*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1716-1730/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1716-1730_item1/P205.html
<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1716-1730/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1716-1730_item1/P205.html>*

ii.

4.

*Maria Pacheco* was born on Nov. 13, 1731 in Divino Espirito Santo, Maia,
Ribeira Grande and died on an unknown date.

*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1731-1743/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1731-1743_item1/P22.html
<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1731-1743/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1731-1743_item1/P22.html>*

iii.

5.

*Margarida Pacheco de Resendes* was born on Oct. 24, 1734 in Divino
Espirito Santo, Maia, Ribeira Grande and died on an unknown date.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1731-1743/SMG-RG-MAIA-B-1731-1743_item1/P58.html

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva <
eliseuman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I do have two Margaridas.
>
> I’ll let you know what I have
>
> eliseu