Yea I think it's like Cheri said ...born together with the other that
died... and I see no mention of another baptism or obito, but then I'm not
sure what the process would be.

As far as "noventre",  my guess is that it says "...nove entre dez de
Fevereiro de mil oito cento e cincoenta." LIke the process started on the
9th and ended on the 10th and he didn't attribute it to any day
specifically.  Just my guess.

Bill Seidler