Antonio Soares Raleza shows up in a process in the Archive of Ponta
Delgada, have a look.  You may be able to request copies which may contain
the information you seek.

http://www.arquivos.azores.gov.pt/details?id=1174492&ht=manuel

There's one other process for a Manuel of the same surnames

http://www.arquivos.azores.gov.pt/details?id=1179024

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 12:40 PM, <fpimentel4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My great aunt Hortencia Luis Pimentel (1921-2015) married Antonio Soares
> Raleza. I’m pretty certain they had a couple sons and daughters but my
> family has no other info. I was wondering if anyone knows of this family?
> The last name (Raleza) is unique I think. My aunt is from Vila Franca, SM,
> but I can’t assume that’s where her kids are from. Thanks Fernando

Margaret M Vicente