Wow, this is great. I was able to find a process for my Great Grandfather
António Barbosa from Lombinha da Maia and I'm thinking it will be a clue to
the date of his death. I have never found the church record of his death.

http://www.arquivos.azores.gov.pt/report/?p=%2fArcheevo4%2fFrontOffice%2fPublic%2fMiscellaneous%2fDescriptionItemPublicReport&f=3&ID=1049050&Locale=en

MaryAnn

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 6:16 AM, Terri Santos <terrisanto...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't have anyone with the surname Raleza in my family but just wanted
> to say that my father has a friend who's family last name is Raleza. ( not
> his nickname)

*MaryAnn Santos*
Senior Advisement and Student Affairs Administrator
Department of Art and Art Professions
NYU/Steinhardt
212.998.5702
m...@nyu.edu