Marriage of Jose Cabral com Julia da Conceicao.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-C-1870-1879/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-C-1870-1879_item1/P297.html

Page 17 and reverse side, record 22, Nov 29- 1779, Jose Cabral com Julia da
Conceicao;
He is 25 years old, single, camponez, natural and baptised Sao Vicente
Ferreira, of place with same name, living in freguesia de NS dos Prazeres,
place Pico de Pedra, legitimate son of Francisco Cabral do Rego and Rosa de
Jesus, both deceased, natives of NS da Luz, place of same name; she is 22
years old, single, domestic, native and baptised Divino Espirito Santo
place of Maia living in this freguesia (presumably Sao Pedro Ponta
Delgada), legitimate daughter of Jose Soares native of Santissimo Salvador
place of Ribeirinha (freg. of Ribeira Grande) and Francisca de Jesus,
native of Divino Espirito Santo [place of Maia].

JR