Good news and bad news.

Good:
Looks like there are more dispensations in the early 1800s than the 1700s.
Gaps still exist though.

Bad:
Ok, the one grandkid that JR gave me has no dispensation because there's a
gap of missing records.

I can go back to the archive on Tuesday, but I need more of you to check
your genealogy programs for Manuel Furtado & Marianna da Trindade.
Thanks, Cheri