Hi Doreen,
I found to, and I have a lot informatins about their parents. I send you
another day, because my bdd is on another computer forbidden of internet (hi
hi).
But, I search more about Francisco Correa Romeiro e Maria Augusta.On the batism
of Maria, her maternal grandparents are Francisco Coelho Pinheiro and Gertrudes
Candidad do Coraçao de Jesus. I have a Francisco Gonçalves Pinheiro and
Gertrudes Candida married in Altares on 14 june 1835 ((img 36). This Francisco
have a Nicolau Borges Coelho (3th grand father). Perhaps, he is the father of
Maria Augusta.
Paternal grandparents of Maria are Silvestre Correa Roeiro and Francisca de
Jesus. Their marriage is in Altares on é& junes 1845 (img 17); The parents of
Francisca de Jesus are José NUNES do COUTO (like Francisco sometimes).
Silvester is widow of Maria Vicência, and i Don't found this marriage. Maria
Vicencia died on11 march 1845, with 23 years old. Then she married a littel
time before 1845.I searched a Silvestre in Altares, name no frequent. And in my
bdd I have a Silvestre born in Altares, on 31 december 1809 (img 114). His
parents are Filipe Romeiro and Maria de Jesus. And his paternam grandparents
are José CORREIA ROMEIRO and Maria Josefa. Then, this Silvestre is probably our
Silvestre CORREIA ROMEIRO.All of them I have ascendents until the 6th or 9th
generation.

Philippe Garnier Paris - France Familias da ilha Terceira

|  |
Familias da ilha Terceira

Familias da ilha Terceira : Francisco Ferreira Dormonde (Ormonde, Armond)
Aleixo Pacheo de Lima Manoel de Ponte ...

    Em quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2018 01:18:18 GMT+2,