Thank you Cheri! I learn something new all the time 😊

Mindy

So much to Wiki, so little time…

________________________________
From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Cheri
Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:43:57 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Trying to understand an Exposto record
(1862, Fenais da Vera Cruz)

No, the temperature could not have been 41. They use Celsius there. Don't know
how they figured out the temperature in the 1860s. 41°C is about 110°F. No, the
Azores are not that hot! Also, temperature wouldn't be found in a baptism. It's
exposto #41 for that year.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 9:38 AM Mindy Silva