OK, maybe if "Matt's" nephew is still on this list, he can say something
and we can stop playing this game of "Matt."

Too bad no one remembers the lady from America who came looking for family
:( Rats.

Get the Y-DNA test that fits your budget. The more markers, and providing
that the Genetic Distance isn't much, the better. There's nothing wrong
with starting out with 37 and upgrading later as the budget allows. For a
37 marker match, I'm finding that the Genetic Distance (GD) needs to be
0,1,2, for a Y67, the GD (Genetic Distance) needs to be 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4. I
don't have a whole lot of people at Y111 who have figured it out, but my
guess would be that they need a GD of 0-5. (There aren't as many "fast
moving" markers in that final panel for me to say the GD could be 0-6. Yet.
As more people take Y-DNA testing and figure out the matches, then I can
say with more confidence what the GD should be).

Try for a brother-in-law (cunhado) first. You may be able to talk them into
Family Finder later. More data to play with. Cheri
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada