Hi Francisco, I'm glad you're here sharing yuur experience with us!
I really think that there will be a day when English spokesmen will be able
to buy these books in an English version, people just need to know they
exist and the added value they bring to our portuguese Genealogy
researches.

A sexta, 22 de mar de 2019, 19:51, Genealogia sem segredos <