Hi everyone, my name is Elaine Silvia. I am searching for my great
grandmother’s birth certificate. She was born in Sao Miguel, Capela,
Azores. I am searching for information on her, her parents and her family.
I have no idea how to approach this. I am looking for help. She immigrated
and lived in Fall River, Ma. Her birth date is 8 October 1887 and she
passes away in July 1976. They lived on at 345 Lindsey Street and 166
Langley Street. Please help.
Please contact me if you know her or have suggestions.