This matches the findings so far. Note that Maria de Jesus (probably
Camara) is her sister married Manuel Correia. See below. I sent the rese
via private email. Just one more generation:

*Ancestors of Guilhermina Camara*

*Generation No. 1*

        *1.*  *Guilhermina Camara,* born 14 Oct 1887 in NS da Apresentacao
das Capelas.  She was the daughter of *2. Francisco da Camara Salgado* and *3.
Maria de Jesus*.

Notes for Guilhermina Camara:

>From Margaret V.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1880-1889/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1880-1889_item1/P422.html

Baptism of NS da Apresentacao das Capelas, Concelho de Ponta Delgada, Sao
Miguel Azores.

N.o 99  Guilhermina

baptized Oct 30 1887

born on  Oct 14 1887

Parents:  Francisco da Camara Salgado, laborer, and of Maria de Jesus,
housewife, naturals of Capelas and residents of Pedreira Street

Paternal grandchild of:  Jose da Camara Salgado and Maria de Jesus

Maternal grandchild of: Francisco Pavao de Medeiros and Umbelina Candida de
Jesus

Godparents: Manuel da Camara Salgado, married, laborers and for the
Godmother the invocation our Our Lady.

*Generation No. 2*

        *2.*  *Francisco da Camara Salgado,* born Abt. 1848 in NS da
Apresentacao das Capelas.  He was the son of *4. Jose da Camara Salgado*
and *5. Maria Jacinta de Jesus*.  He married *3. Maria de Jesus* 25 Sep 1872
in NS da Apresentacao das Capelas.

        *3.*  *Maria de Jesus,* born Abt. 1849 in NS da Apresentacao das
Capelas.  She was the daughter of *6. Francisco Pavao de Medeiros* and *7.
Umbelina Candida de Jesus*.

Marriage Notes for Francisco Camara Salgado and Maria:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-C-1870-1879/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-C-1870-1879_item1/P41.html

No-23, Sept 25- 1872, Capelas; Francisco da Camara Salgado married to Maria
de Jesus, both natives of Capelas; he is 24 yrs old Campaneo; she is 23 yrs
old, domestica.

Children of Francisco Camara Salgado and Maria are:

                          i.    Manuel, born 20 Jul 1873 in NS da
Apresentacao das Capelas.

Notes for Manuel:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1870-1879/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1870-1879_item1/P104.html

No- 50, Manoel, bap- 27 Jul 1873; Pad, Manoel da Camara, militar, residente
na Cidade da Ponta Delgada; Madrinha, Maria Candida, moradora nesta freg,
solteiros.

                         ii.    Maria de Jesus [Camara], born 15 May 1875
in NS da Apresentacao das Capelas; married Manuel Correia Bizania 06 Feb
1896 in NS da Apresentacao das Capelas; born Abt. 1876 in NS da
Apresentacao das Capelas.

Notes for Maria de Jesus [Camara]:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1870-1879/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1870-1879_item1/P172.html

Maria, No-37, bap- May 23- 1875, Pad, Manoel da Camara, militar, residente
na Cidade da Ponta Delgada; Madrinha, Maria Candida, moradora nesta freg,
solteiros.

Note 1- Faleceu (died) 23-12-1858 deste conservatoria da Ponta Delgada,
29-12- 1858.

This is most likely her sister, Maria da Camara.

Marriage Notes for Maria [Camara] and Manuel Correia Bizania:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-C-1890-1899/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-C-1890-1899_item1/P144.html

marriage no-4; they are both 20 yrs old, single, living and baptised in
Capelas.

        1               iii.    Guilhermina Camara, born 14 Oct 1887 in NS