Hi Elaine S,

Sao Miguel island has a freguesia (village) called CapelaS. Not Capela.
There's a Capelo on the island of Faial as well. I just want to be sure
that you are interested in Capelas (a freguesia), on the island of Sao
Miguel, which is one of the Azores Islands. No need to state that it's in
the Azores, since that is why this group exists. If it is indeed Capelas on
Sao Miguel island, please confirm so we can provide the correct information.
Thanks,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada