Cool Blog Design!

Just taking a look - may or may not get to the whole thing - but I love the top. Maybe I should say more. Its ok to have a social conscience too. I think you've put things in a decent perspective in your most recent post.

God Speed...

-Chris Bradley
http://www.noisecontrolpublishing.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Morris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [backstage] Hack day in London


On 4/19/07, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think there will be a small but deadly group of XSL developers working
together on some killer web applications.


Absolutely deadly. I'm bringing the revolver. Ian, you bring
candlesticks, and I'll ask Sheila if she can rustle up some lead
piping. We're gonna beat the shit out of that Dr. Black character in
the Billiard Room, I tells you.

Alternatively, I'll just bring along my copy of Dr. Kay's bible.

--
Tom Morris
http://tom.opiumfield.com/blog/
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html. Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/


-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to