-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ~:'' ????????????
Sent: 15 May 2007 08:48
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: [backstage] Jakob Nielsen: Web 2.0 'neglecting good design'

Jakob Nielsen: Web 2.0 'neglecting good design'

seems to have copied my pitch for hackday ~:"

has he been invited?

was I?

did anyone else have ideas or requirements for an accessible SVG front
end?

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Learning Disabilities and the Internet

http://www.eas-i.co.uk

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please visit
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/