On 7/27/07, Jonathan Tweed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> On 27 Jul 2007, at 09:08, Steve Jolly wrote:
>
> > Phil Winstanley wrote:
> >> Any idea what time it'll be available?
> >> This press release [1] says it'll be available from here on the
> >> 27^th : -
> >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer
> >
> > When I go to that link I see a "Find out more and register..." link
> > that takes me through to the signup page.  I'm connecting from
> > within the BBC though - perhaps a different page is presented to
> > external visitors?
>
> No, that's what appeared last night.
>
> What's been launched today is an 'open, closed beta', i.e. it's still
> only available to users of the beta but anyone can register their
> interest and at some point receive an account.

Has anyone tried using the iPlayer on Linux using wine?

I could wait for the Linux version but I'm quite impatient. :)

Also, does anyone have any idea how long you have to wait before you
receive an account?



-- 
Owen Griffin
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to