Mine just came through. As quickly as I had hoped for and much more quickly
than I had expected. Just have to see now if it will work through my proxy
(Joost didn't).
 
Paul Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of James Bridle
Sent: 27 July 2007 16:19
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [backstage] iPlayer Today?


How are the accounts being allocated? I signed up this morning, and like
Owen I'm wondering when I'll hear.

Looking forward to seeing what it looks like in XP on my Intel Mac...

shorttermmemoryloss.com


Owen Griffin wrote:

On 7/27/07, Jonathan Tweed  HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


On 27 Jul 2007, at 09:08, Steve Jolly wrote:



Phil Winstanley wrote:


Any idea what time it'll be available?
This press release [1] says it'll be available from here on the
27^th : -
HYPERLINK "http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer"http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer


When I go to that link I see a "Find out more and register..." link
that takes me through to the signup page.  I'm connecting from
within the BBC though - perhaps a different page is presented to
external visitors?


No, that's what appeared last night.

What's been launched today is an 'open, closed beta', i.e. it's still
only available to users of the beta but anyone can register their
interest and at some point receive an account.



Has anyone tried using the iPlayer on Linux using wine?

I could wait for the Linux version but I'm quite impatient. :)

Also, does anyone have any idea how long you have to wait before you
receive an account?






No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.22/922 - Release Date: 27/07/2007
06:08



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.22/922 - Release Date: 27/07/2007
06:08

Reply via email to