________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian Forrester
        Sent: 20 August 2007 14:16
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: RE: [backstage] RSS feeds query

        I'm not sure but I'll pass it on.

        What kind of information were you hoping for?

        Ian Forrester

        This e-mail is: [ x ] private; [  ] ask first; [  ] bloggable

        Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
        BC5 C3, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
        e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        p: +44 (0)2080083965