________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian Forrester
Sent: 20 August 2007 15:52
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] RSS feeds query

If I understand you Brian, you want a rss feed of every page published
on the bbc domain?

That would be useful if you wanted a log of when a page has changed and
when for example (meta about the page I guess) But for holding data I
think the idea of using xhtml with lots of Microformats or rdf/a makes
better sense.

Others may disagree, but I'm interested in why

Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: [ x ] private; [  ] ask first; [  ] bloggable

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
BC5 C3, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p: +44 (0)2080083965