Michael Sparks wrote:
On Wednesday 16 April 2008 14:32, Mr I Forrester wrote:
Although we laugh about this stuff, Google's policy on free food is
actually well reasoned. But I don't think it would apply to the BBC, as
we're publicly funded and rightly so should pay for food. I am however
going to miss the free coffee and teas from the broadcast centre. Never
was a better time to switch to green tea I guess.

I've got a kettle up here and tea bags and coffee you know. :-)

Do you want a fridge?