From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher Woods

                News have just done a technical refresh of their studios
and AFAIK they have not put any HD kit in. I've no idea if any will go
in before we all move into new studios in the new BHX in 2012.

        By BHX you mean Birmingham, right? (just doublechecking)

The BBC loves a good TLA ;)

BH is Broadcasting House, and thus BHX is Broadcasting House Extension.
There was once a BHXX - I kid you not - which was the Extension to the
Broadcasting House Extension.  Thankfully this crime against jargon has
now been demolished!