Watchification.com uses the hacky way of embedding - when we first started to
embed (early 2008) various BBC folk told us it was just a matter of time before
it was officially allowed but it looks like politics/rights issues etc. have
held this up.

What I think would be really exciting would be a site/service that wraps the
hacky method in a super-easy front-end allowing anyone to do it just by
selecting a programme from a list (or whatever)...

Steve

>Andrew Bowden
>Fri, 16 Jan 2009 02:33:01 -0800
>
>There's a hacky way that's been published on the old internet
>http://jonathan.tweed.name/2007/12/hacking-the-iplayer-embedded-m
>
>But not a proper way.

Openness at the BBC: http://commonplatform.co.uk
mailto:st...@bowbrick.com