Dave,
So we can have this discussion in only a manner which is determined by yourself? Children count, pictures of dogs count, pictures of someone's gran or bank statement or a tree counts. If your arguments hold tight then they hold tight for all examples. Hard to have a discussion when people threaten to take their ball away and not play anymore. Which signifies no more than the end of this discussion with you perhaps, but thought it worth mentioning in case the negative reactions to that statement were just whistling past.
Alia

My answer is that only commercial interests, would respect your copyright.

My suggestion is that you don't post images you don't want re-distributed in a public place.

Personal items could be covered by privacy. I don't see it useful in the context of copyright.

For obvious reasons I do not wish to discuss children as a subject anymore.

I suggest personal material e.g a private letter, can substitute for the purposes of the debate.

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html. Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/