In hindsight it would have been better to ask someone before spamming
it out to everyone. I'm sorry Ian, I'll do things differently next
time.

Thank you everyone for there responses, I really appreciate it. And
I'm very surprised that SurveyMonkey doesn't support WebKit, something
else I'll remember next time.

On 2 March 2010 12:46, Ian Forrester <ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

>> p.s. I hope this doesn't break any of the house rules.
>
> There are house rules? Cripes.
>
> ---------
>
> So there are not exactly house rules, but its always good to run stuff like
> this pass me first just to make sure.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian
>
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
> Unofficial list archive:

Simon Stirrat
streetma...@gmail.com
s.stir...@rave.ac.uk