On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 14:00, Phil Whitehouse <phil.whiteho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to works in Chrome, which uses WebKit - so maybe just a Safari
> issue?

Chrome uses a slightly special WebKit (I wasn't using Safari, but
another browser which uses the system-installed WebKit).

It almost worked... except that the options would magically uncheck
themselves immediately after being checked.

Using JavaScript to implement radio buttons and checkboxes is _bloody
stupid_, though, so I wasn't about to waste time in finding out what
animal must be scarified to make it work.

M.