On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 3:29 AM Stefan Helfer <stefan...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Iosif,
>
> Just to be sure, what do you mean by "Can you check sizes in parallel"?
> I have already looked at the two backups, from v3 and v4, and compared them.
> There are NO differences in the exports. Same size, same content, everything
> identical.
> If I start with a smaller list of files for the backup, I still see a
> difference. However, the difference becomes smaller.

I thought v4 knew enough not to transfer files already in the pool
found on another host, where v3 transfers them before finding they are
duplicates and converting to hardlinks and only skips matches from a
previous backup of the same host.  Maybe it is calculating sizes from
the transfers.

      lesmikes...@gmail.com