Listers,

I'm having intermittent issues with a backup job that completes "OK" but
complains saying "Will not descend" into various user folders within a jail.
Over the weekend this job ran twice and on the first occasion it complained
about a larger set than on the second occasion.  Although many of the same
complaints were generated by both jobs.  The file daemon is running on FreeBSD
7.3-RELEASE-p4, bacula-client-5.0.2, and takes snapshots of the jails and
mounts them for the director.  The director daemon is running FreeBSD
8.2-RELEASE-p3, bacula-server-5.0.3, and has the following config for this
server:

FileSet{
   Name = "foobar"
   Include {
      Options {
        Compression = GZIP
        signature = SHA1
        Sparse = yes
        Hardlinks = no
        }
        @/usr/local/etc/backuplist/foobar_backuplist
}}

Pool
{
   Name  =  foobarF
   Pool Type = Backup
   Storage = kfoobarb
   Maximum Volume Jobs = 4
   Maximum Volume Bytes = 270g
   Volume Use Duration =  2d
   Volume Retention = 10 days
   Catalog Files = yes
   Label Format = foobarF-
   Recycle = yes
   AutoPrune = yes
   }

Job {
   Name     = Foobar_Backup
   Enabled  = Yes    #[Yes|NO]
   Type     = Backup  #[Backup,Restore,Verify,Admin]
   Level    = Full
   Accurate    = yes #[Yes|No]
   Client      = tao-fd
   Fileset     = "foobar"
   Schedule = WeeklyCycle
   Storage     = kfoobarb
   Messages = Standard
   Pool     = foobarF
   Write Bootstrap   = "/data/working/foobar.bsr"
   Priority = 40
}

#cat /usr/local/etc/foobar_backuplist
File = /mnt/foobar/usr
File = /mnt/foobar/var
File = /mnt/foobar/etc
File = /mnt/foobar/root

Given the intermittent nature of this I tend to think it is more likely
something outside bacula, perhaps the snapshot as daily I have unexplained
complaints from an unrelated rsync process, on the same snapshot:
rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed to write 4 bytes to socket [sender]: Broken
pipe (32)
rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (54)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(760)
[sender=3.0.8]

Any comments about the config or troubleshooting thought would be really
appreciated.

Thank you
Troy Kocher