On 10,Oct 2011, at 1:12 PM, Martin Simmons wrote:

>> 08-Oct 23:57 kfoobarb-sd JobId 2858: Job write elapsed time = 14:45:49,
>> Transfer rate = 2.702 M Bytes/second
>
> Are you running an automounter for home directories?  That could explain both
> the "Will not descend" messages and also why the warnings vary over time.
>
> __Martin

I'm not running an automounter.  And as I mentioned this error is intermittent.
 I run this job incremental daily without complaint, I get this issue on the
differential weekly run.  Regarding the time warning, I corrected this once by
forcing an ntp on the fd client.  I think my ntp must not be running properly
over there.

Beginning to feel like it's something with the snapshot (/mnt/foobar) not
responding as a normal file system under load, and telling bacula-fd access is
delayed/denied/?, then bacula understands the delay as device unreachable?

Troy