Hello Marcin,

I figured it out. After looking at the error logfile of apache2, I
noticed this line

[Wed Oct 12 17:01:04 2016] [error] [client] PHP Fatal error:
Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/opt/baculum/htdocs/framework/Web/Javascripts/JSMin.php on line 139

After that I set the execution time in php.ini to 5min (300seconds) and
now the text boxes appear as they should. The rest of the configuration
will be done tomorrow (european time)

Best regards,

Am 12.10.2016 um 17:41 schrieb Marcin Haba:
> Hello Daniel,
> I have never experienced this type of problem with HTML fields.
> Could you tell me if you have some warnings or errors in web server
> logs? You can also check errors on client side in web browser console
> that is open usually by F12 button.
> Thanks in advance for response.
> Best regards.
> Marcin Haba (gani)
> On 12 October 2016 at 17:04, Daniel Heitepriem
> <daniel.heitepr...@pribas.com> wrote:
>> Hello Marcin,
>> yes, you are right, it was a wrong link for the language file.
>> For the text fields: I tried it with Firefox version 31 (on Solaris 11),
>> version 48 (on Ubuntu 16.04) and Chromium version 51 (also on Ubuntu 16.04)
>> and none of them displays the text fields.
>> Best regards,
>> Daniel
>> Am 12.10.16 um 16:54 schrieb Marcin Haba:
>>> Hello Daniel,
>>> No, you have already everything from PHP to run Baculum :-) Baculum
>>> reports on white screen when some PHP dependencies are missing.
>>> Here you don't have language files and also HTML fields are not visible.
>>> To language files, you can look at ./protected/Lang/en/messages.mo
>>> On your side it can be dead symbolic link that you can update or you
>>> can copy messages.mo directly to "./protected/Lang/en/".
>>> To the problem with text fields, I have no idea so far. Could you tell
>>> me what web browser are you using?
>>> Best regards.
>>> Marcin Haba (gani)

Bacula-users mailing list