Hello Daniel,

The JSMin.php is responsible for preparing minimal version of
javascript files. It minifies javascript code to faster load in web
browsers.

In Baculum case the JSMin.php is used once when PRADO framework cache
is prepared. I think that it is this case that you shown in logs.

The interesting thing for me is that creating the cache took you over
30 seconds. I don't know what could cause it, maybe your hard disk
isn't healty or your server is overloaded.

I think that the cache from PHP framework can be incompleted and it
can cause problems, for example invisible text fields that you
experienced.

You can rebuild this cache by removing content of 'assets' directory:

/path_with_baculum/assets/*

and then please refresh Baculum page. The cache will be rebuilt.

You can also check in system logs what has happened that time "Wed Oct
12 17:01:04 2016" that also caused cache problem in Baculum.

To not use JSMin.php you can alternatively switch Baculum to Debug
mode. Then javascript files will not be minified. It will require more
memory assigned to PHP in php.ini file. Switching to debug mode you
can do from web interface (checkbox at the page bottom) or in
settings.conf config in path:

./protected/Data/settings.conf

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus