      signature = SHA1
      IgnoreCase = yes
      # Remove cruft

      Exclude = yes
      # Swap files

      WildFile = "[A-Z]:/pagefile.sys"
      WildFile = "[A-Z]:/hiberfil.sys"
      WildFile = "[A-Z]:/swapfile.sys"
      # Stuff that churns a lot but isn't really useful (assuming we fix
death \
by creating a new Windows machine and restoring data files only)

      # Where windows keeps all its DLLs and stuff, seems to get updated a
lot,\
 and not really useful...

      WildDir = "c:/Windows/WinSxS"
      WildDir = "c:/Windows/SoftwareDistribution"
      WildDir = "c:/Windows/Prefetch"
      # Who knows?

      WildDir = "c:/Windows/assembly"
      # Antivirus

      WildDir = "c:/ProgramData/Microsoft/Windows Defender"
      # Stuff that has errors (and is no longer used)

      WildDir = "j:/Windows"
    }
    File = c:/
    File = j:/