On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 18:58, Josip Deanovic <djosip+n...@linuxpages.net>
wrote:

> On Sunday 2020-09-13 15:43:31 Ben Laurie wrote:
> > > Not sure if IgnoreCase option could caused it somehow.
> >
> > According to the documentation it just makes it ignore case for pattern
> > matching, so seems unlikely?
>
> I can't say because I didn't use Bacula with Windows a lot.
> It worked fine back in 2010-2012.
>
> > Yes, funny I somehow had not noticed that before - I've added it. I
> > presume it won't fix this problem, tho.
>
> No, but it will make the difference for future backups.

I tried using accurate but it just caused errors (I forget what now, but
some problem with database searches?).

In other news, I did a full restore as a test recently and I got quite a
few errors along the lines of:

25-Sep 14:46 xxx-fd JobId 35: Error: File /tmp/bacula-restores/k/xxx
already exists and could not be replaced. ERR=Permission denied.

As an aside, I accidentally did the restore to the Windows machine and it
set the top level directories to system, hidden so it was really hard to
even see the restored backup!

Also, the reported size was considerably smaller than the size of a full
backup.