On Saturday 2020-09-12 18:08:41 Ben Laurie wrote:
> Hmmm!
>
> # find . | wc -l
>     4422
> # find . -type f | wc
>     3286    8013  360780
> # find . -not -type d | wc
>     3286    8013  360780

Interesting.

Do you get the output you would expect when you avoid piping it to
the wc command?

> On closer inspection there are complications...
>
> 1. Bacula doesn't seem to have entries for all directories, even if it
> has stored files in them. But it does have some.

Not sure if IgnoreCase option could caused it somehow.

> 2. Presumably, since this is an incremental dump, it will include files
> that have been deleted, but seems you can't tell from "list files
> jobid=xxx".

There is an "Accurate" option that can be used in Job resource.

In short, it says: "In accurate mode, the File daemon knowns exactly which
files were present after the last backup. So it is able to handle deleted
or renamed files."

This option requires a bit more memory on the client side but I would say
it is worth it.

--
Josip Deanovic